Connect to people, brands, ideas and reviews.
MICE.com is an industry specific worldwide network for planners, suppliers and MICE professionals from all sectors of the Meetings Industry. By providing all social media methods of communication our exclusive users exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences and best practices.
Instantly receive updates from connections, brands, events and publications you follow. MICE.com organizes all of this great information and methods of communication — on one website.
Similar to what happens at a trade show users stay in touch with contacts, make new connections, strengthen existing relationships, find and share supplier reviews, engage in worldwide discussion & networking groups, and shortly send RFPs. This cycles year round 24/7.
MICE.com for Planners
Searching for and choosing the right suppliers and service providers is one of the most time consuming and stressful aspects for a planner when organizing a MICE event. Take away the anxiety of planning meetings and events whether you’re a newcomer or a seasoned professional.
Did you ever want advice before going to contract with a property from someone who has worked with them? Have you ever needed to set up an event in a city you know nothing about? Mice.com is a community for the meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions market to share ideas, check references, review suppliers or keep in touch with an old colleague.
The Top 10 Reasons for Planners to Join MICE.com
- Connect with supplier contacts and other planners online and network with MICERS offline through MICE industry events and local networking groups and events.
- Post updates and articles out to your connections and the entire MICE Network.
- Search for and do business with MICE suppliers.
- Follow updates from all sectors of the Meetings Industry to include connections, suppliers, associations, events and publications.
- Make better, faster and more informed decisions in the buying process.
- Write reviews or read reviews by planners for planners.
- Share and exchange experiences and best practices in worldwide discussion groups.
- Access knowledge, education resources, content and industry news.
- Promote your meeting planner image and become a Thought Leader.
- Be a voice and an advocate for the Meetings Industry.
If you’re an Association employee in the Meetings Industry such as MPI, PCMA, SITE, SPIN etc. the Association user type is for you. However, Association planners should sign up as a planner.
Organizers for trade shows or events devoted to MICE industry such as IMEX, IBTM, ITB, Expo Expo etc. the Trade Show / Event user type is for you. Non-MICE related planners should sign up as planners.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
∙ Tell others to find you MICE.com
Connect and Network
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections and keep up-to-date
· Connect online and network offline through networking groups and events and industry events listed in our community
∙ You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals and connect with helpful MICERs worldwide
· Build and strengthen relationships with suppliers
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
for MICE suppliers in our global directory
· Search our directory of supplier listings, find facility guides, message suppliers to request information and soon submit RFPs
∙ Explore detailed supplier listings with the most up-to-date and accurate supplier contact information
· Research a location and supplier you hadn’t considered
· Gather information on venues, destinations and MICE service providers
· Initiate Requests for Information from suppliers
· If you don’t see your favorite supplier write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to our database
companies, events and news you love
· Follow companies, destinations, events, associations and media to receive the latest updates on products and services, news and information, special promotions and availability in your feed as it is posted
· Roll up notifications in your feed from all sectors of the Meetings Industry and including connections then unsubscribe from hundreds of outside marketing emails
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track and join MICE trade shows and events and connect with other attendees
from other MICERS and stay current on industry news and trends
· Learn from a mentor and get support from seasoned peers
· Obtain new knowledge and ideas
· Find MICE content from all sources of the Meetings Industry
· Gain knowledge about organizing groups in unfamiliar territory by learning from the experience of other MICE planners
· Stay current on and discuss industry news, new event technology and emerging trends
· Receive the weekly updates about the MICE Network: MICE News You Can Use
· Discover professional development educational opportunities from all sectors of the Meetings Industry each month on our Blog to include webinars, courses, training sessions and events
and become a Thought Leader
· Market your meeting planner brand and build your meeting image though your profile, chatter articles and actively engaging on MICE.com. Share your knowledge with other MICERS and you’ll soon be viewed as a MICE Industry Thought Leader
· Write up a review on a supplier and share your experiences with other MICE planners
· Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
· Upload photos of your events or travels
· Be engaging and communicate regularly by posting an update on your feed
with MICE professionals worldwide
· Form or join networking and discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Seek advice, collaborate and exchange knowledge with other planners by posting updates on your feed and participating in groups, find or write helpful supplier reviews and soon share private notes on suppliers among other planners
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
Participate on MICE.com to be part of the collective voice in influencing the future of the Meetings Industry and improving the way things are done
Be an advocate for the Meetings Industry by following the Meetings Means Business Coalition and joining the Global Meetings Industry Day listing on MICE.com
Join or login now to see what’s new on Mice.com. Have something to share? Post to your feed!
This is your community and we are always open to suggestions. We want to make MICE.com an every day tool you can’t live without. If you have any ideas or wish to share your feedback please contact Michael at email@example.com.