MICE.com is an online community for the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions industry. At MICE we are working to foster cross collaboration among planners, suppliers, media and publications, trade shows and events, associations and groups, as well as educators bringing all of these sectors onto one platform. See our Blog post “MICE.com The Voice for the Meetings Industry.”
MICE.com is another resource for you to expand your brand. At MICE we will work to support, grow and add to your business by giving you unlimited access to connect with our planners and suppliers by providing a space to build relationships with new and existing customers.
Additionally, our community will provide a wealth of data and information to use for research and reporting.
Why partner with MICE? See our Blog post on Make MICE.com your Social Media Marketing Partner.
Reach and gain exposure to MICE professionals by sharing your content with links back to your site on MICE.com. Benefit by being able to communicate with existing and potential subscribers.
MICERS benefit from being exposed to the most up-to-date and relevant information in the MICE industry.
It’s likely if you’re in the Meetings Industry we’ve already listed your company. To access your listing simply create a personal account using your company email. Once you’ve completed your personal profile check the My Listings tab to see if you’re already an admin. If you don’t see your company under the My Listings tab you’ll want to send us a quick heads up at email@example.com so we can add you as an admin to your listing.
If your company is not already listed please feel free to create your listing or if you prefer we can create the listing for you then add you as the admin. To create your company listing sign up for a personal account selecting your user type as Media/Publication. Once you’ve completed your personal profile go to the My Listings tab and select + Create a Supplier. You’ll want to also alert us so that we can upgrade your listing to Preferred.
If you would like us to create your listing for you please contact Michael Mayhew @ (410) 995-8482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases you’ll want to reach out so we can send you a guide plus tips on how to best navigate and promote your listing on MICE.
Preferred listing benefits
- MICE.com is a social media channel and lead generation platform for you to promote and market your organization and events as well as communicate and engage with your subscribers, advertisers, followers and MICE Network.
- Ability to login as your company to post, comment on and like activity in the MICE Network as your company.
- Post unlimited updates such as: Company details and information, current activities, documents, press releases, photos in addition to web and video links.
- Link to your website from your listing.
- Display key contacts which links to your personal profiles on MICE.
- View full page statistics including who has visited your page.
- Ability to import and invite your existing contacts to follow your MICE listing.
- Sharing and amplification tools for your followers to recruit new subscribers
- Receive and respond to reviews.
- Generate leads, renewals and referrals.
Interested in forming a cross-promotional partnership with MICE.com?
What MICE.com offers our media partners
- A free Preferred listing with ability to post updates to, direct message and track viewers.
- Reach every new planner that signs up on MICE as the suggested media supplier in our Welcome series.
* The duration for the free listing and suggested media supplier will be until we reach 20,000 users. At that time the partnership will be re-examined.
Additional benefits include
- Mention of partnership in our next newsletter with a link to your MICE listing which reaches over 26,000+ MICE professionals
- Link from MICE Chatter under Media & Publications
- Mention of partnership on our social media pages
- Unlimited ability to post updates in the MICE network
- Your subscribers and followers amplify your brand with every interaction
- List events your organization hosts (see the Trade Show & Events tab)
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
- Suggested media supplier in Welcome series
Here are some suggested options on how you can help us grow MICE.com
- Share planner and supplier email contact database
- Issue press release on partnership/Do a write up on MICE.com
- Add the MICE.com logo with hyperlink on your partners page
- Invite your subscribers to follow you listing on MICE.com
- Add thumbnail of MICE’s logo on your social media icons tray which links to your listing on MICE.com
- Mention MICE.com in your newsletter or email blast
- Mention of partnership on your social media pages
For more information please contact Michael Mayhew at (410) 995-8482 or email@example.com.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Be found for business opportunities
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections
· You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to subscribers through their profile, updates and group activities
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track, join and list MICE trade shows and events your company will be attending to connect with other attendees
· Subscribe to our Blog
your company on Mice
· Senior Level – you are an opinion leader with a robust knowledge base to share and raise awareness of your company
· Marketing – you are looking for channels to build traffic back to your business
· Public Relations – You want to know and respond to what the public is saying about your services
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
and become a Thought Leader
· Check for mail, comments and likes, connection requests and reviews
· Keep your listing up-to-date
· Openly communicate with subscribers 24/7
· Communicate regularly by posting company updates on your feed
· Post and respond to comments
· Respond to reviews
· Engage with at least three new people daily
· Peek in on your competition
· Review your stats and contact your page visitors
· Share relevant content and genuine stories
· Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
· Form or join discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Become a Thought Leader and establish credibility in the industry by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network