If you’re an Association employee in the Meetings Industry such as MPI, PCMA, SITE, SPIN etc. the Association user type is for you. However, Association planners should sign up as a planner.
MICE.com is an online community for the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions industry. At MICE we are working to foster cross collaboration among planners, suppliers, media and publications, trade shows and events, associations and groups, as well as educators bringing all of these sectors onto one platform. See our Blog post “MICE.com The Voice for the Meetings Industry.”
At MICE we will work to support, grow and add to your business by giving you unlimited access to connect with our planners and suppliers by providing a space to build relationships with new and existing customers.
Additionally, our community will provide a wealth of data and information to use for research and reporting.
Why partner with MICE? See our Blog post on Make MICE.com your Social Media Marketing Partner.
MICE.com provides Associations a direct marketing channel to the MICE community. Through MICE.com Association staff members can recruit new members, communicate with existing membership and promote your events.
Our community is another resource for you to communicate with and generate new members. Keep your membership up-to-date, circulate information, post photos and videos and receive reviews. MICERS benefit from being exposed to and informed about what’s happening the in the industry.
MICE can play a vital role in helping your association in the following areas
- Education resources for planners and suppliers
- Optimizing your online presence and connecting members
- Circulating information through our community
- Collecting data
- Fostering an ongoing dialogue between your association and membership
List events you’re hosting and events where your association will have a presence. Your individual chapters can create group listings and link events enabling members to meet offline in their local communities all around the world.
It’s likely if you’re in the Meetings Industry we’ve already listed your Association. To access your listing simply create a personal account using your organization’s email. Once you’ve completed your personal profile check the My Listings tab to see if you’re already an admin. If you don’t see your Association under the My Listings tab you’ll want to send us a quick heads up at email@example.com so we can add you as an admin to your listing.
If your Association is not already listed please feel free to create your free listing or if you prefer we can create the listing for you then add you as the admin. To create your Association listing sign up for a personal account selecting your user type as Association. Once you’ve completed your personal profile go to the My Listings tab and select + Create a Supplier. In call cases you’ll want to also alert us so that we can upgrade your listing to Preferred.
If you would like us to create your listing for you please contact Michael Mayhew @ (410) 995-8482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases you’ll want to reach out so we can send you a guide plus tips on how to best navigate and promote your listing on MICE.
Preferred listing benefits
- MICE.com is a social media channel and lead generation platform for you to promote and market your association and events as well as communicate and engage with your members, advertisers, followers and MICE Network.
- Ability to login as your company to post, comment on and like activity in the MICE Network as your Association.
- Post unlimited updates: Organization details and information, current activities, documents, press releases, photos in addition to web and video links.
- Link to your website from your listing.
- Display key contacts which links to your personal profiles on MICE.
- View full page statistics including who has visited your page.
- Ability to import and invite your existing contacts to follow your MICE listing.
- Sharing and amplification tools for your followers to recruit new members.
- Receive and respond to reviews.
- Generate leads, renewals and referrals.
Interested in forming a cross-promotional partnership with MICE.com?
What MICE.com offers our Association partners
- A free Preferred listing with ability to post updates to, direct message and track viewers.
- Reach every new planner that signs up on MICE as the suggested media supplier in our Welcome series.
* The duration for the free listing and suggested Association will be until we reach 20,000 users. At that time the partnership will be re-examined.
Additional benefits include
- Mention of partnership in our next newsletter with a link to your MICE listing which reaches over 26,000+ MICE professionals
- Link from MICE Chatter under Associations
- Mention of partnership on our social media pages
- Unlimited ability to post updates in the MICE network
- Your members and followers amplify your brand with every interaction
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
- Suggested Association in Welcome series
Benefits to your members and event attendees
- Interactive listing for members to follow, receive updates and gather to collaborate
- Members and your event attendees can connect with one another on MICE.com
- Members can use MICE to promote your organization, events and recruit new attendees
- Members and event attendees can display their affiliation with your association and attendance at your events on their profiles and company listings
- Members and event attendees can share their networking successes, learning experiences and overall thoughts as well as post event photos and videos
Here are some suggested options on how you can help us grow MICE.com
- Add the MICE.com logo with hyperlink on your partners page
- Add thumbnail of MICE’s logo on your social media icons tray which links to your listing on MICE.com
- Invite your members to follow you listing on MICE.com
- Mention MICE.com in your newsletter or email blast
- Mention of partnership on your social media pages
- Issue a join press release on partnership
- Circulate MICE.com press releases
- Booth space and complimentary passes for MICE staff at your events
For more information please contact Michael Mayhew at (410) 995-8482 or email@example.com.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Be found for business opportunities
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections
· You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to members through their profile, updates and group activities
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track, join and list MICE trade shows and events your organization will be attending to connect with other attendees
· Subscribe to our Blog
your organization on Mice
· Senior Level – you are an opinion leader with a robust knowledge base to share and raise awareness of your company
· Marketing – you are looking for channels to build traffic back to your business
· Public Relations – You want to know and respond to what the public is saying about your services
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
and become a Thought Leader
· Build relationships· Check for mail, comments and likes, connection requests and reviews
· Keep your listing up-to-date
· Openly communicate with members 24/7
· Communicate regularly by posting company updates on your feed
· Post and respond to comments
· Respond to reviews
· Engage with at least three new people daily
· Peek in on your competition
· Review your stats and contact your page visitors
· Share relevant content and genuine stories
· Publish Chatter articles relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
· Form or join discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Become a Thought Leader and establish credibility in the industry by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network