Bloggers. Join the Meetings Industry’s newest social media hot spot MICE.com. MICE.com is an online community for the Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions industry.
Interested in attracting new traffic to your site and improving your SEO? Write for MICE.com and become a MICE.com certified blogger. MICE will provide a wealth of data and information to use for research and reporting. Write for MICE.com and receive a free Preferred listing for your Blog/site on MICE. Contact Michael Mayhew at (410) 995-8482 or email@example.com for more details.
Already have content you want to share? Share your knowledge and content with the MICE Network. Post your content from your Blog and link back to your site from MICE.com.
Why not also connect and collaborate with other MICERS and meet new professionals. Sign up today!
Preferred listing benefits
- MICE.com is a social media channel and lead generation platform for you to promote and market your Blog as well as communicate and engage with your subscribers, advertisers, followers and MICE Network.
- Ability to login as your company to post, comment on and like activity in the MICE Network as your company.
- Post unlimited updates such as: Company details and information, current activities, documents, press releases, photos in addition to web and video links.
- Link to your website from your listing.
- Display key contacts which links to your personal profiles on MICE.
- View full page statistics including who has visited your page.
- Ability to import and invite your existing contacts to follow your MICE listing.
- Sharing and amplification tools for your followers to recruit new subscribers.
- Receive and respond to reviews.
- Generate leads, renewals and referrals.
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
Please feel free to create your listing or if you prefer we can create the listing for you then add you as the admin. To get started sign up on MICE.com with your company email and selecting Blogger as your user type. Once you’ve completed your personal profile go to the My Listings tab and select + Create a Supplier. You’ll want to also alert us so that we can upgrade your listing to Preferred.
If you would like us to create your listing for you please contact Michael Mayhew @ (410) 995-8482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases you’ll want to reach out so we can send you a guide plus tips on how to best navigate and promote your listing on MICE.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Be found for business opportunities
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections
· You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to subscribers through their profile, updates and group activities
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track, join and list MICE trade shows and events you’ll be attending to connect with other attendees
your reputation on Mice
· Senior Level – you are an opinion leader with a robust knowledge base to share and raise awareness of your company
· Marketing – you are looking for channels to build traffic back to your business
· Public Relations – You want to know and respond to what the public is saying about you
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
and become a Thought Leader
· Check for mail, comments and likes, connection requests and reviews
· Keep your listing up-to-date
· Openly communicate with subscribers 24/7
· Communicate regularly by posting company updates on your feed
· Post and respond to comments
· Respond to reviews
· Engage with at least three new people daily
· Review your stats and contact your page visitors
· Share relevant content and genuine stories
· Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
· Form or join discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Become a Thought Leader and establish credibility in the industry by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network