MICE.com is an online community for the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions industry. At MICE we are working to foster cross collaboration among planners, suppliers, media and publications, trade shows and events, associations and groups, as well as educators bringing all of these sectors onto one platform. See our Blog post “MICE.com The Voice for the Meetings Industry.”
Education, continuing training and networking is key to professional growth within the MICE industry. Our community brings together MICE educators from around the world to gather, connect and collaborate.
MICE will provide a wealth of data and information to use for research and reporting. Contact email@example.com to discuss how we can partner together.
Connect and collaborate with other educators, share your knowledge and content with the MICE Network, tell the MICE community about your programs and what you’re working on, and provide mentoring or support for students and MICERS seeking professional development.
MICERS can explore a wide range of educational resources through the site with links to learning opportunities such as courses, certifications, events and webinars. See our Blog post on Education in the MICE Industry.
Speakers looking for speaking engagements should Get Listed.
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
· Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections
· You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to what MICERS share by following their updates
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track and join MICE trade shows and events
· Subscribe to our Blog
· Form or join a discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Stay current on industry news, new event technology and emerging trends from all sectors of the Meetings Industry
· Find links to educational events, webinars and training
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
· Be a Thought Leader by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network