If you’re an organizer for trade shows or events devoted to MICE industry such as IMEX, IBTM, ITB, Expo Expo etc. the Trade Show / Event user type is for you. All other planners should sign up as a Planner.
MICE.com is an online community for the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions industry. At MICE we are working to foster cross collaboration among planners, suppliers, media and publications, trade shows and events, associations and groups, as well as educators bringing all of these sectors onto one platform. See our Blog post “MICE.com The Voice for the Meetings Industry.”
MICE.com is another resource for you to expand your brand. At MICE we will work to support, grow and add to your business by giving you unlimited access to connect with our planners and suppliers by providing a space to build relationships with new and existing customers.
Additionally, our community will provide a wealth of data and information to use for research and reporting.
Why partner with MICE? See our Blog post on Make MICE.com your Social Media Marketing Partner.
We put a lot of focus into designing event listings on MICE and would be thrilled to showcase your events in our community. Event listings are free and yours to control. Through MICE you can promote your events, link to event sites, keep attendees up-to-date, circulate information, post photos and videos, and receive reviews. MICE.com is a direct marketing channel for you to increase your visibility to new attendees, exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors.
You benefit by being able to communicate with existing and potential attendees. We benefit by you utilizing our site. And, our MICERS benefit by being exposed to and informed about what’s happening the in the industry.
It’s likely we may have created your event listing for you. To access your listing simply create a personal account using your company email. Once you’ve completed your personal profile check the My Listings tab to see if you’re already an admin. If you don’t see your event under the My Listings tab you’ll want to send us a quick heads up at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you as an admin to your listing.
If your event is not already listed please feel free to create your listing or if you prefer we can create the listing for you then add you as the admin. To create your event listing sign up for a personal account selecting your user type as Trade show/Event. Once you’ve completed your personal profile go to the My Listings tab and select + Create an Event. If you would like us to create your listing for you please contact Michael Mayhew @ (410) 995-8482 or email@example.com.
In all cases you’ll want to reach out so we can send you a guide plus tips on how to best navigate and promote your listing on MICE.
An event listing on MICE.com provides the following benefits
- MICE.com is a social media channel and lead generation platform for you to promote and market your events as well as communicate and engage with your attendees, exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors, followers and MICE Network.
- Ability to login as your event to post, comment on and like activity in the MICE Network as your event.
- Post unlimited updates such as: Event details and information, current activities, documents, press releases, photos in addition to web and video links.
- Link to your website from your listing.
- Display key contacts which links to your personal profiles on MICE.
- View full page statistics including who has visited your page.
- Ability to import and invite your existing contacts to follow your MICE listing.
- Portal for attendees to chat with one another as well as an interactive listing that allows buyers and suppliers to collaborate before and after your event.
- Sharing and amplification tools for attendees to recruit new attendees as well as display your event logo on their profiles which links to your listing.
- Receive and respond to reviews.
Interested in forming a cross-promotional partnership with MICE.com?
What MICE.com offers our event partners
- A free Preferred listing with ability to post updates to, direct message and track viewers.
- Reach new planners that sign up on MICE as the suggested Event in our Welcome series.
Additional benefits include
- Event logo placement with hyperlink on events calendar and our Chatter page
- Official partnership announcement in our newsletter with a link to your MICE event listing which reaches over 26,000+ Meetings Industry professionals
- One month leading up to the event we would include a link to your event listing on MICE in our weekly newsletters
- Mention of your event listing on our social media pages
- One Blog post about your event on the MICE Blog
- Attendees and followers amplify your brand with every interaction
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
- Suggested Event in Welcome series
Benefits to your attendees
- Attendees can connect with one another on MICE.com
- Interactive listing for attendees to follow, receive updates and gather to collaborate
- Suppliers can link to their listings on MICE.com
- Attendees can use MICE to promote your event to recruit new attendees
- Attendees can display their attendance on their profiles and company listings
- Attendees can share their networking successes, learning experiences, opinions on the destination and overall thoughts as well as post event photos and videos
Here are some suggested options on how you can help us grow MICE.com
- Share planner and supplier email contact database
- Issue joint press release on partnership
- Add the MICE.com logo with hyperlink on your event web site
- Invite attendees to follow your listing on MICE.com
- Thumbnail of MICE’s logo on your social media icons tray which links to your event listing on MICE.com
- Include a link to MICE on your registration sign up
- Mention MICE.com in your newsletter or email blast
- Use MICE.com as your community/connection piece in event app for attendees to connect with each other or include MICE.com as a social media option enabling to add their MICE.com profile url
- Add ability for exhibitors to link to their MICE.com listings under contact this exhibitor option
- Mention MICE on your social media pages
- Mention your MICE.com listing on your Blog
- Include MICE’s logo and profile in the final delegate pack handed out to all attendees
- Booth space and complimentary passes for MICE staff at your events
For more information please contact Michael Mayhew at (410) 995-8482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Be found for business opportunities
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections· You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to attendees through their profile, updates and group activities
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Subscribe to our Blog
your company on Mice
· Senior Level – you are an opinion leader with a robust knowledge base to share and raise awareness of your company
· Marketing – you are looking for channels to build traffic back to your business
· Public Relations – You want to know and respond to what the public is saying about your services
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
and become a Thought Leader
· Check for mail, comments and likes, connection requests and reviews
· Keep your listing up-to-date
· Openly communicate with attendees 24/7
· Communicate regularly by posting company updates on your feed
· Post and respond to comments
· Respond to reviews
· Engage with at least three new people daily
· Peek in on your competition
· Review your stats and contact your page visitors
· Share relevant content and genuine stories
· Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
· Form or join discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
· Become a Thought Leader and establish credibility in the industry by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network