Who is on MICE
All sectors of MICE industry: Planners of all backgrounds, suppliers, association leaders, trade show organizers, educators, students, media representatives and bloggers.
Planners MICE bring planners from all backgrounds together
- Independent and freelance
- Third Party
MPI, PCMA, SITE and more
IMEX, IBTM and more
Rob Davidson: MICE Knowledge, Corbin Ball: Corbin Ball Associates and more
Sales & Marketing Management magazine, Questex, Northstar Travel Media and more
Are Morch – Hotel Blogger & Social Media Manager and more
This is your community and we are always open to suggestions. If you have any ideas or wish to share your feedback please contact Michael at email@example.com.
Join now www.mice.com.
Education, continuing training and networking is key to professional growth within the (MICE) Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions industry. For students entering into the MICE industry MICE.com use the community to network and find resources for learning.
Connect and collaborate with other students, seek knowledge, search content and find mentoring or support. Students can explore a wide range of educational resources through the site with links to learning opportunities such as courses, certifications, events and webinars. See our Blog post on Education in the MICE Industry.
To bridge generational and experience gaps we have created a networking and discussion group for seasoned professionals wanting to mentor students and entry-level MICERS.
Sign up now for free.
MICE.com by Creating your Public Profile
· Showcase achievements and affiliations
· Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
· Share your goals for what you would like to achieve on MICE
with MICERS from all around the world
· Invite your contacts to become connections
· You will see what your connections are sharing when you add them
· Meet new industry professionals
· Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline
by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
· Find MICE groups and events in your local community
· Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
· Attend MICE trade shows and events
updates, events and news you love
· Stayed tuned in to what MICERS share by following their updates
· Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
· Track and join MICE trade shows and events
· Subscribe to our Blog
· Subscribe to MICE News You Can Use
from other MICERS and stay current on industry news and trends
· Find links to educational events, webinars and training to advance your knowledge
· Find a mentor and get support from seasoned peers
· Obtain new knowledge and ideas
· Stay current on industry news, new event technology and emerging trends from all sectors of the Meetings Industry
· Receive the weekly updates about the MICE Network: MICE News You Can Use
· Form or join a discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
· Shape the future landscape of the Meetings Industry
· MICE Means Business