MICE.com is an industry specific worldwide network for planners, suppliers and MICE professionals from all sectors of the Meetings Industry. By providing all social media methods of communication our exclusive users exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences and best practices.
Users instantly receive updates from connections, brands, events and publication they follow. MICE.com organizes all of this great information and methods of communication — on one website.
Similar to what happens at a trade show users stay in touch with contacts, make new connections, strengthen existing relationships, find and share supplier reviews, engage in worldwide discussion and networking groups, and shortly send and receive RFPs. This cycles year-round 24/7.
MICE.com for Suppliers
Planners are always searching and keeping their options open when sourcing venues and MICE products and services providers so it’s crucial to stay in front of them every day. MICE.com is a direct to consumer brand channel for suppliers to stay in front of meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions planners.
Suppliers play a pivotal role in turning a planner’s vision into reality and making planners shine. MICE provides the tools and technology to solve the challenges of the supplier/planner relationship. Enabling suppliers to build trust with planners and for planners to enhance their credibility and rock star reputation.
MICE.com serves as a social extension of your company website enabling your company to instantly and frequently push updates and information to existing and potential customers.
Whether you’re a hotel, CVB, DMC, or products and services provider MICE.com is your partner for building new connections and generating increased revenue for your business.
Create or claim your Company Listing
Free listing: You’re looking for free exposure and you want to build a following
Preferred listing: You’re an aggressive go-getter looking to generate leads, build and strengthen relationships with planners and communicate with your customers. Be found by MICE planners, link to your site, upload documents and unlock the ability to communicate with leads.
• Market your business
• Post unlimited updates to the MICE Network
• Research and connect with MICE planners online and offline
• Generate new leads, referrals and repeat business
• Link to your website
• Upload company brochures and documents
• Receive and respond to reviews and utilize your net promoters
• Track page visitors
How you are found on MICE
- Search engine results
- Search on MICE.com
- MICE.com newsletter
- Building a following
- Post updates
Join MICE.com by Creating your Personal Profile
• Be found for business opportunities
• Showcase achievements and affiliations
• Be a Featured MICER and get recognized
• Share and collaborate with MICERS all around the world
Connect with MICERS from all around the world
• Invite your contacts to become connections
• You will see what your colleagues are sharing when you add them
• Find leads and meet new industry professionals
• Get introduced to industry experts through people you know
Meet MICERS Offline by forming your own or joining a local MICE Chapter
• Find MICE groups and events in your local community
• Form MICE to Meet You chapter and organize events in your local area
• Attend MICE trade shows and events
Follow planner updates, events and news you love
• Stayed tuned in to planners through their profile, updates and group activities
• Follow what’s trending on MICE and in the MICE industry with MICE Chatter
• Track, join and list MICE trade shows and events your company will be attending to connect with other attendees
• Subscribe to our Blog
• Subscribe to MICE News You Can Use
Build your company on Mice
• Senior Level – you are an opinion leader with a robust knowledge base to share and raise awareness of your company
• Marketing – you are looking for channels to build traffic back to your business
• Public Relations – You want to know and respond to what the public is saying about your services
Learn from other MICERS and stay current on industry news and trends
• Find a mentor and get support from seasoned peers
• Obtain new knowledge and ideas
• Stay current on industry news, new event technology and emerging trends from all sectors of the Meetings Industry
• Receive the weekly updates about the MICE Network: MICE News You Can Use
• Find links to educational events, webinars and training to advance your knowledge
Advocate and become a MICER that influences the future of the Meetings Industry
• Be a voice
• MICE Means Business
• Check for mail, comments and likes, connection requests, reviews and RFPs
• Keep your listing up-to-date
• Openly communicate with planners 24/7
• Communicate regularly by posting company updates on your feed
• Post and respond to comments
• Respond to planner reviews
• Engage with at least three new people daily
• Peek in on your competition
• Review your stats and contact your page visitors
• Share relevant content and genuine stories
• Publish a Chatter article relevant to the MICE industry with great content that your network will share
• Upload event photos
• Form or join discussion groups and collaborate with other MICERS worldwide
• Seek advice and gain knowledge
• Become a Thought Leader and establish credibility in the industry by sharing and exchanging knowledge with your connections and the MICE Network
MICE.com is absolutely free to join.
Join or login now to see what’s new on Mice.com. Have something to share? Post to your feed!
This is your community and we are always open to suggestions. We want to make MICE.com an every day tool you can’t live without. If you have any ideas or wish to share your feedback please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.